Non-urgent advice: Updated Patient Instructions (04/05/23)
Updated Patient Instructions to re-enable your online access using the NHS App.
Merger update 4th April 2023
We would like to apologise for the technical difficulties encountered at the school last week. the presentation and FAQ’s are available below
Merger update 20th March 2023
Following the formal merger of the two practices on 1st July 2023, our practice is now called The Chislehurst Partnership and we will continue to operate from the two existing premises.
Since July, we have been working to unify the practices and to start achieving our goals of
- Attracting high calibre staff who want to work in a larger practice to offer a broader range of services.
- Offering more appointments, so you get the care you need, when you need it.
- Flexibility to access services at either of our two site.
- Providing more services such as tests, diagnostics, vaccinations, and proactive care for those with long-term conditions.
- Expanding training and development opportunities for our staff and have a greater mix of different skills in the practice team.
- Supporting our patients to improve their health, wellbeing, management of long-term conditions and social welfare by connecting them to community and voluntary support services available in the local area.
- Unifying our processes to make efficiencies within our workload to remodel a better way of working
For the last 9 months we have been working towards consolidating our IT systems and this will happen over the weekend of 29th April – 1st May 2023.
We would like to invite you to join us at one of the following Patient Engagement Meetings where we will explain in more detail the merged system and how we are developing our service to you from 2ndMay 2023.
Due to venue capacity limits, we require you to register your attendance by following the appropriate link below (please note we need one registration per person attending):
Venue – Red Hill Primary School, Red Hill Chislehurst Kent BR7 6DA
Thursday 20th April 2023 at 5-6pm
To attend in person (limited capacity) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/patient-engagement-meeting-in-person-20th-april-2023-tickets-579250071557
To attend virtually via online meeting link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/patient-engagement-meeting-virtual-20th-april-2023-tickets-579252869927
Frequently added questions 20.03.23 (Download PowerPoint Document)